Non Levy Funded

What is Non – Levy funded?

Not sure where you stand between the Levy and Non-Levy apprenticeships? If your business’s annual pay bill is less than £3 million, then you do not qualify for the Levy fund. But worry not, as a business you will only be required to contribute 5% of the costs and the remaining 95% will be funded by the government, though this charge will first pass through your training provider.

 

Do I need to sign up to the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS)?

Being a Non-levy company, you are not required to sign up to the DAS but you are still able to work with your chosen provider to decide the best suited apprenticeship programme for your business. Apprenticeships are a crucial part of rebuilding our society, whether you are learning a new skill or enhancing your existing work force, with the recent incentives in place, now is the time!

For guidance and support on finding the right apprenticeship programme for you, please contact us at…

sam@total-tp.com

 

Level 2 Adult Care Worker
View Apprenticeship
Level 2 Children & Young People Workforce
View Apprenticeship
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
View Apprenticeship
Level 3 Business Administration
View Apprenticeship
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist
View Apprenticeship
Level 3 Early Years Educator
View Apprenticeship
Level 3 Early Years Workforce Educator
View Apprenticeship
Level 3 Improvement Technician
View Apprenticeship
Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker
View Apprenticeship
Level 3 Learning Mentor
View Apprenticeship
Level 3 Senior Healthcare Support Worker
View Apprenticeship
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
View Apprenticeship
Level 3 Team Leading Supervisor
View Apprenticeship
Level 4 Children, Young People and Families Practitioner
View Apprenticeship
Level 4 Employability Practitioner
View Apprenticeship
Level 4 Improvement Practitioner
View Apprenticeship
Level 4 Lead Practitioner in Adult Care
View Apprenticeship
Level 4 School Business Pro
View Apprenticeship
Level 5 Children, Young People and Families Manager
View Apprenticeship
Level 5 Leader in Adult Care
View Apprenticeship
Level 5 Operations Departmental Manager
View Apprenticeship
Share this page

Contact us

Total Training Provision (Head Office)
Silver House, 18 – 20 Silver Street, Doncaster, DN1 1HL


Total Training Provision (Wakefield Training Centre)
1-3 The Bullring (Above Paddy Power), Wakefield, WF1 1HA

0800 038 5666

Call our customer services team free on 0800 038 5666 between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am – 4.30pm, Friday or email info@total-tp.com