The broad purpose of the occupation is to provide a range of hairdressing services that meet client requirements, that are based on a comprehensive consultation, applicable industry tests, whilst maintaining exceptional client care skills, safe working practices, meeting legal, industry and organisation standards, procedures and protocols.
Hairdressing Professionals are creative, passionate, and driven professionals who work without supervision. hey provide a quality service, whilst working to the highest standards and continuously developing their personal and professional skills.
What does the qualification cover?
This qualification cover the below units:
- Colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
- Consultation for hair services
- Cut hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Hair extension services
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
AT A GLANCE
Download latest course info
- 19+ as of 31st August
- Employed or Unemployed
- Living legally in the UK or EU for 3 years
- Not currently on a funded programme
This course is fully funded through the Adult Education Budget.
The course is available for anyone who fits the eligibility criteria, please contact us for more information.
- Delivered from your workplace