AEB Skills Coach
Purpose of the Role
To teach and assess learners to meet gaps in skills and knowledge and enable them to progress in their career aspirations. To deliver innovative learning opportunities to meet the needs of learners as identified through initial assessments and individual learning plans.
- Responsible for the required number of learners in accordance with KPI’s
- To deliver innovative teaching and learning to support development of new knowledge and skills
- To deliver programmes in a flexible way to suit learners needs
- To be able to facilitate group teaching and 1-1 teaching scenarios
- To ensure progress against the qualification is made every session
- To deliver and embed British Values, Safeguarding & Prevent to all learners
- To motivate and inspire learners
- To work flexibly to meet the needs of learners
- To deliver the appropriate number of qualifications in accordance with company guidelines
- To maintain paperwork to the minimum required standards
- To ensure learner retention is at an acceptable level
- Review learners’ performance in accordance with contract guidelines
- Motivate/drive learners to achieve in line with agreed targets and deadlines
- Support the learning process
- Plan the assessment process with learners – observe/ record assessment and complete all relevant documentation
- To provide effective IAG service to both internal and external clients/ customers
- Promote Total-TP at every opportunity with funding bodies, learners, placements, careers, schools and any other applicable external body.
- Manage own time effectively in order to complete workload and ensure deadlines are met.
- Plan, schedule and evaluate own work.
- Create, Maintain and promote good working relationships
- Provide Manager with accurate forecasts as required
- To update CPD as required
- Any other duties that are required.
Apply for this role
If this job is for you, simply fill out the form below and upload your CV,
Knowledge, experience and skills required.
- Knowledge of AEB funding
- Proven track record in a similar role/ function
- Knowledge of Ofsted requirements
- Fully conversant with systems – for example, OneFile and Pics
- A professional appearance and the social skills necessary to deal with a range of clients along with the self-confidence and stature to represent Total at a senior level.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management
- Conduct your role in line with the behaviour aligned with our company values
- Comply with and follow all processes within The Safeguarding Policy, ensuring safely of all learners is paramount.
- Comply and follow all processes within the Health and Safety Policy
- Comply and follow all processes within the IT Policy and, Data Protection and Information Security Policy
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentially and professionalism at all time
- It is essential that you have a commitment to behave in a way that meets our company values and that places the leaner and their wellbeing at the heart of what you do.
- We offer a full induction and training package to our new staff, so you very quickly feel part of the team.
- As an essential car user, you must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK (only if appropriate to the role).
- Learners are at the centre of everything we do so we are committed to safeguarding and promoting their welfare. If applicable, the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, provide satisfactory references and prove their eligibility to work in the UK
You are unique – and we love that about you. As an equal opportunity employer, we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Total Leave – all staff benefit from 25 days annual leave + extra Christmas shopping day + extra day for Birthday + 8 Bank Holidays = Total 35 Days
2 Years’ Service – Staff who have passed 2 years’ service get an additional 2 days leave
5 Years’ Service – Staff who have passed 5 years’ service get an additional 2 days leave
10 Years’ Service – Staff who have passed 10 years’ service get an additional 2 days leave
Total Work Anniversary – Vouchers for colleagues who reach a work anniversary, £10 for every year reached
Total Health – Health Insurance all staff have access to the Westfield Health Plan
Total Fridays – early Finish Fridays. One Friday of every month staff benefit from a 3pm finish
Total Welcome – Welcome Box. New starters will receive a welcome box which includes TTP goodies
Total Performance – Performance Award – staff can earn vouchers and other prizes for outstanding performance
Dress Down Fridays – every Friday staff do not need to wear formal work clothes and can donate £1 to our Charity of the Year
Annual Staff Conference – TTP hold an annual staff conference for all staff from across the country to get together
Total Ideas – we have a Total Ideas Inbox for staff to submit any ideas that will improve the business
Total Extra Mile – Extra Mile Award. Nominations from across the business for any individual that has gone the extra mile in line with TTP Values (monthly)
Total CPD – Lots of opportunities to gain new skills and progress within
TTP Total Christmas – TTP shuts down for over a week over the festive period so everyone can spend time with their family and friends
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or need support in applying for this role, please contact our recruitment team on email@example.com
Total Training Provision are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.