Business Development Executive
Purpose of the Role
To generate learner and employer engagement onto funded and commercial programmes across the regions we work in. To develop and create approaches that will generate learner enrolments onto programme to increase overall occupancy.
To create and attend networking opportunities to raise the profile of the company and the services we provide.
- Generate own appointments to meet with employers.
- Carry out Organisational Needs Analysis with employers to discuss and establish the most appropriate programmes that will provide a positive impact on the business and the people undertaking the qualifications.
- Use engagement strategies such as social media, mail campaigns, business events to create opportunities to promote our services.
- Account manage customers and follow through on TNAs to ensure service has been delivered and repeat business opportunities can be explored
- Reviewing TNA’s and feeding back trends to curriculum teams regarding needs for new services and products
- Maintain strong relationships with the Operational Teams across the contract areas to ensure conversion of referral to start to achievement.
- Ensure that starts to any programme are contractually compliant and eligible, working closely with the Administration team.
- Create a pipeline of business to meet business objectives and KPI’s set.
- To exceed targets to meet bonus.
- To work effectively with the Managers and Heads of department to effectively transition referral pathways into operational delivery including supporting the forecasting and awareness of anticipated delivery volumes and locations.
- Deliver open days and information sessions to promote the programmes to learners, employers, and stakeholders.
- Support with learner and Employer feedback; contributing to TTP’s cycle of quality improvement.
- Maintain learner records accurately, both hard copy and electronically, and ensure all evidence is readily available and accessible for audit and quality purposes.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
- Comply with all TTP policies and procedures.
- TTP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and promote this commitment.
Apply for this role
If this job is for you, simply fill out the form below and upload your CV,
- Proficient with Microsoft 365- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom
- English and maths to at least Functional Skills level 2 or equivalent
- Ability to present to multiple audiences.
- Deliver high levels of customer service that leads to employer and learner engagement.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively liaise with a range of stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to profile and forecast activity of referrals and to meet and exceed targets.
- Proven track record of working with people with complex barriers to engagement and progression.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to engage with colleagues and candidates.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Ability to plan and organise own caseload and diary unsupervised.
- Conduct your role in line with the behaviour aligned with our company values.
- Comply with and follow all processes within The Safeguarding Policy, ensuring safely of all learners is paramount.
- Comply and follow all processes within the Health and Safety Policy
- Comply and follow all processes within the IT Policy and, Data Protection and Information Security Policy
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company.
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentially and professionalism at all times.
- It is essential that you have a commitment to behave in a way that meets our company values and that places the leaner and their wellbeing at the heart of what you do.
- As an essential car user, you must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle to be able to travel and meet your targets.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Learners are at the centre of everything we do so we are committed to safeguarding and promoting their welfare. If applicable, the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, provide satisfactory references and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
KPI & Bonus Per Month
|Starts||Basic KPI per month||Number of starts||Bonus per start||Number of starts||Bonus per start||Number of starts||Bonus per start|
|Apprenticeships||10||11 to 15||£30||16 to 20||£40||21+||£60|
|AEB||20||21 to 30||£20||31 to 40||£30||41+||£50|
Monthly worked example-
40 Learners enroll on AEB funded courses £500 bonus.
15 Apprenticeships £150- £650 bonus per month.
£650 x 12 months = £7,800 a year in bonus
You are unique – and we love that about you. As an equal opportunity employer, we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Total Leave – all staff benefit from 25 days annual leave + extra Christmas shopping day + extra day for Birthday + 8 Bank Holidays = Total 35 Days
2 Years’ Service – Staff who have passed 2 years’ service get an additional 2 days leave
5 Years’ Service – Staff who have passed 5 years’ service get an additional 2 days leave
10 Years’ Service – Staff who have passed 10 years’ service get an additional 2 days leave
Total Work Anniversary – Vouchers for colleagues who reach a work anniversary, £10 for every year reached
Total Health – Health Insurance all staff have access to the Westfield Health Plan
Total Fridays – early Finish Fridays. One Friday of every month staff benefit from a 3pm finish
Total Welcome – Welcome Box. New starters will receive a welcome box which includes TTP goodies
Total Performance – Performance Award – staff can earn vouchers and other prizes for outstanding performance
Dress Down Fridays – every Friday staff do not need to wear formal work clothes and can donate £1 to our Charity of the Year
Annual Staff Conference – TTP hold an annual staff conference for all staff from across the country to get together
Total Ideas – we have a Total Ideas Inbox for staff to submit any ideas that will improve the business
Total Extra Mile – Extra Mile Award. Nominations from across the business for any individual that has gone the extra mile in line with TTP Values (monthly)
Total CPD – Lots of opportunities to gain new skills and progress within
TTP Total Christmas – TTP shuts down for over a week over the festive period so everyone can spend time with their family and friends
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or need support in applying for this role, please contact our recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Training Provision are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.