Purpose of the Role
To be responsible for sourcing learners and placing them on our fully funded AEB courses. This will include creating and maintaining relationships with job centres, charities, schools, and other clients with a view to taking referrals for the funded courses we run. You will then be responsible for coordinating employer events (from relationships developed by the BDM) that will provide opportunities for learners to progress into employment.
- Promoting Total Training services, working closely with community groups, welfare to work organisations and other service providers across the region.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with local charities, schools, job centres and other partners to ensure a constant flow of learner referrals.
- Speaking with learners to gauge specific career path goals to ensure they are placed on courses relevant to their requirements.
- Enrolment of learners onto their chosen programme of learning
- Pipeline Coordination – maintain records and periodically report on onboarding status of all prospective learners.
- Attending face to face meetings with clients to ensure positive relationships are maintained
- Contact with learners and/or partners to support eligibility assessment and resolution of any eligibility queries.
- Work with local businesses and organisations to understand the needs of the residents and direct delivery accordingly.
- Identify potential risk and escalate these to Line Manager
- Undertake regular professional development activities as agreed by the Delivery & Performance Manager to ensure CPD status is maintained.
- Ensure timely processing, logging and issue of learner paperwork / certification.
- Undertake any other duties or projects, following and acting on any guidance given by the management team.
Apply for this role
If this job is for you, simply fill out the form below and upload your CV,
- Prior experience in Onboarding
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and work within tight and changeable timeframes
- Proven track record in delivering strong level of client service from start through to completion of a client onboarding
- Ability to build and cultivate good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Confident, driven, self-starter with an ability to work independently
- Strong customer focus and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills: ability to follow through on all aspects of complicated workflows, excellent attention to detail
- Effective problem-solver: ability to listen to client and stakeholder requirements, anticipate, eliminate, mitigate, escalate issues as appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to communicate clearly and effectively to management, ability to present clear and concise solutions
- Ability to act with urgency using powers of persuasion and good judgment to get things done
- IT proficiency with experience in the use of educational databases
- A commitment to supporting cultures that embody positive change, continuous improvement; health and safety, safeguarding and equality
- Planning, monitoring and reporting skills
- Teaching and Learning delivery experience and/or Employability workshop experience – desirable
- Driving license
You are unique – and we love that about you. As an equal opportunity employer, we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Total Leave – all staff benefit from 25 days annual leave + extra Christmas shopping day + extra day for Birthday + 8 Bank Holidays = Total 35 Days
2 Years’ Service – Staff who have passed 2 years’ service get an additional 2 days leave
5 Years’ Service – Staff who have passed 5 years’ service get an additional 2 days leave
10 Years’ Service – Staff who have passed 10 years’ service get an additional 2 days leave
Total Work Anniversary – Vouchers for colleagues who reach a work anniversary, £10 for every year reached
Total Health – Health Insurance all staff have access to the Westfield Health Plan
Total Fridays – early Finish Fridays. One Friday of every month staff benefit from a 3pm finish
Total Welcome – Welcome Box. New starters will receive a welcome box which includes TTP goodies
Total Performance – Performance Award – staff can earn vouchers and other prizes for outstanding performance
Dress Down Fridays – every Friday staff do not need to wear formal work clothes and can donate £1 to our Charity of the Year
Annual Staff Conference – TTP hold an annual staff conference for all staff from across the country to get together
Total Ideas – we have a Total Ideas Inbox for staff to submit any ideas that will improve the business
Total Extra Mile – Extra Mile Award. Nominations from across the business for any individual that has gone the extra mile in line with TTP Values (monthly)
Total CPD – Lots of opportunities to gain new skills and progress within
TTP Total Christmas – TTP shuts down for over a week over the festive period so everyone can spend time with their family and friends
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or need support in applying for this role, please contact our recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Training Provision are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.