• Home
  • Apprenticeships

Apprenticeships

Apprenticeships are a great way of developing knowledge, skills and behaviours, whilst gaining valuable experience and a wage.

Our Apprenticeships range from Level 2 up to Degree level.

Whether you’re looking to start a career or you’re already in a job you love, an Apprenticeship could be the next step to achieving your goals.

To be eligible for an Apprenticeship

  • You need to be 16+ as of 31st August
  • You can be employed or unemployed
  • You’re not currently on another Government funded programme
  • You need to have been living legally in the UK or EU for the last 3 years

 

Apply for the hire a new apprentice payment

You can apply for new apprentices who joined your organisation from 1 April 2021 to 30 September 2021. You must set up an apprenticeship service account.

The incentive payment is in addition to the £1,000 employers already receive for hiring an apprentice:

  • aged 16 to 18 years old
  • under 25 with an education, health and care plan or who has been in the care of their local authority

To receive the full payment, the apprenticeship must last for at least one year.

 

Apprentices who joined your organisation from 1 April 2021

You will receive £3,000 for new apprentices of any age who have an employment start date of 1 April 2021 to 30 September 2021.

They must have an apprenticeship start date of 1 April 2021 to 30 November 2021.

 

Apprentices who joined your organisation before 1 April 2021

The application deadline for these apprentices has closed.

 

You’ll get the payment in 2 equal installments:

50% after the apprentice completes 90 days of their apprenticeship and the remaining 50% after 365 days. To get the full payment, the apprenticeship must last for at least one year.

Full information on the incentives payments for hiring a new apprentice can be found by clicking the link below:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/incentive-payments-for-hiring-a-new-apprentice

Why not get started now?

 You can register for an apprenticeship service account to access funds or pay for training. Please follow the following link for more information on how to register.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/manage-apprenticeship-funds

Or get in touch

https://www.total-tp.com/contact-us/

Levy Funded

We’re here to help – Employers with an annual pay bill of over £3 million will be able to utilise the Apprenticeship Levy. The Apprenticeship Levy will help you to support the development of your employees knowledge, skills and behaviours.

View Courses
Non Levy Funded

If your business’s annual pay bill is less than £3 million, the Government will fund 95% of your training costs and you will only be required to contribute the remaining 5%.

You do not have to contribute to the Apprenticeship Levy.

 

View Courses
Apprenticeship Vacancies

Apprentices play an essential part in building the workforce of the future. Here at Total we are passionate about matching the right apprentice to the right employer.

View Courses
Share this page
  • Get in touch

    We'll aim to get back to you within 24 hours

  • If you wish to receive a callback

Contact us

Silver House | 18 – 20 Silver Street | Doncaster | DN1 1HL


Unit 6 | Croft Court | Sandall Carr Road | Doncaster | DN3 1QL


4 Burleigh Court | Burleigh Street | Barnsley | S70 1XY

0800 038 5666

Call our customer services team free on 0800 038 5666 between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am – 4.30pm, Friday or email info@total-tp.com