Children & Young People’s Mental Health
What does this qualification cover?
The purpose of this qualification is to increase learner’s knowledge and awareness of children and young people’s mental health.
By completing the qualification, learners will develop knowledge of:
• children and young people’s mental health in context
• mental health problems commonly associated with children and young people
• the impact of mental ill-health on children and young people
• support available to maintain mental wellbeing in children and young people.
Who is it suitable for?
This qualification is suitable for anyone looking to increase their knowledge of children and young people’s mental health.
- 19+ as of 31st August
- Employed or Unemployed
- Living legally in the UK or EU for 3 years
- Not currently on a funded programme
This course is fully funded through the Adult Education Budget.
The course is available for anyone who reaches the eligibility requirements in the West Yorkshire and Liverpool Region.
- Online sessions delivered weekly over teams.